·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would have to say football myself

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
does motorcycle count you know racing, riding and such........................... if not i love football, and hockey....

·
Registered
77 Posts
All about Football, Played CB, WR, Special teams and a wee bit of OLB

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Soccer without a doubt is my fav.

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
football and beach v'ball

·
Super Moderator
8,196 Posts
I Like To Play Catch

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
898 Posts
Its great, I love it! I play in a sunday league at a local park, and then usually 2 nights a week with my high school friends.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
does fishing count.. if not baseball

·
Administrator
11,456 Posts
i used to play football.... i was d-end and o-tackle... i played a little tight end but they would rater me block for the others... LOL

·
Unlocking Potential
3,017 Posts
I have played lacrosse from middle school through college. Played defense and longstick middie. Now I play on a mens league and coach a local high school varsity team. I'm going to have to say Lacrosse as my favorite sport!

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
oh well i played baseball which i broke my arm in and then basketball to in highschool

DOES any one kno what cricket is?

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
its pretty fun just a little confusing since i play baseball

·
Registered
38 Posts
This may seem odd, but running is my favorite sport to play. I'm not the fastest runner but I do make it to the finish line. I'm currently training for my first half marathon in early December, which in South Florida will probably be about hot and muggy.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
very hot and muggy i just got home from fishing . caught about 20 angelfish and 1 sheep head.. it gets sooo damn hot down here

·
Registered
379 Posts
Football used to be my favorite, but now I don't like playing tackle because I feel like an old man and don't want work to be difficult. Now I'm more into tennis and have been thinking about getting a set of golf clubs

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Football used to be my favorite, but now I don't like playing tackle because I feel like an old man and don't want work to be difficult. Now I'm more into tennis and have been thinking about getting a set of golf clubs
x2 i own a driver and love going to the driving range but I suck at at!!! but that is what practice is for right..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts