Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Hefty Fabworks steel rear bumper for my 2011 Pro-4X that I am selling. The bumper was one of the first to have gerry-can holders. It has been modified, see list below. I am unable to offer shipping as the unit is rather large, so I'd prefer local pickup in North TX, but we can discuss options. Serious inquiries only. Photo's available. This has been an awesome addition to my X, but is being sold because I am considering my future vehicle options and no longer have time to utilize my X as I once did. This is listed locally as well.

Mods:
Larger hinge
Dual flag poles holders
CB radio mount
Upgraded latch
Bottle opener bracket on tire mount

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you asking for your rear bumper?
A brand new bumper, with no additional options is $1200. I'm not expecting that, but I'm not giving it away either. I will also be throwing in two gerry-cans since the tire carrier has gerry-can holders. Make an offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the question was what are you looking to get for it? I know what they sell for as I ordered new already have the Hefty Fabworks front plate bumper. I also have the Shrockworks rear bumper which is good but I cheaped out and went without the tire carrier. Now I wish I had the tire carrier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts