Nissan XTerra Forum banner

FOR SALE: 2014 PRO-4X 6-SPEED MANUAL in EXCELLENT CONDITION, 84k miles, asking $19,500 or Best Offer

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Stnt_Mn 
#1 · (Edited)
I am parting with my beautiful manual 6-speed PRO-4X after 5 years of happy ownership. This is my 3rd Xterra and I have been driving them since 1999....This is a 2014 Nissan Xterra top of the line PRO-4X 4WD manual 6-Speed in Night Armor Gray with gray interior. Original owner, meticulously cared for. Clear title. Powerful 260HP 4.0L V6 DOHC engine with part-time 4 wheel drive. This truck has all the top Xterra options: Bluetooth Hands Free Phone System, GPS Navigation, Rockford Fosgate Premium Sound System w Subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Heated Reclining 8-way adjustable Front Bucket Seats, Security System with 2 Remote Key FOBS, Steering Wheel mounted controls including Phone, Audio System, Cruise Control. Automatic Headlights, Special PRO-4X roof rack mounted OFF-ROAD LIGHTS, Bilstein Gas Shocks standard on PRO-4X as well as off road skid plates. Black Body Side Mouldings, Splash Guards, 16" off road tires with special 6-spoke Machine-Finished alloy wheels unique to PRO-4X, Electronic Locking Rear Differential, Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist, Clutch start cancel, White-faced gauges unique to PRO-4X, Nissan Connect Nav System with large 5.8" tough screen monitor. Make telephone calls with Voice Recognition system, never have to take your hands off the wheel! Rear seats fold on and are removable so you can go into "cargo mode" and haul a ton of stuff. Rear hitch. Has new tires, new aftermarket LUC clutch and flywheel, all-weather floor mats. Engine uses full synthetic oil, regular gas, all maintenance records and owners manual. Have more photos to share on request. Cash sale only, no trades. Serious inquiries only, but email me with questions and let me know if you want to see it and drive it....This is a very sweet example of a rare (in Florida, anyway) 6-speed PRO. Contact me with any questions, I have more pix to share!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Stupid autocorrect! What part of the country are you in!
I am parting with my beautiful manual 6-speed PRO-4X after 5 years of happy ownership. This is my 3rd Xterra and I have been driving them since 1999....This is a 2014 Nissan Xterra top of the line PRO-4X 4WD manual 6-Speed in Night Armor Gray with gray interior. Original owner, meticulously cared for. Clear title. Powerful 260HP 4.0L V6 DOHC engine with part-time 4 wheel drive. This truck has all the top Xterra options: Bluetooth Hands Free Phone System, GPS Navigation, Rockford Fosgate Premium Sound System w Subwoofer, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Heated Reclining 8-way adjustable Front Bucket Seats, Security System with 2 Remote Key FOBS, Steering Wheel mounted controls including Phone, Audio System, Cruise Control. Automatic Headlights, Special PRO-4X roof rack mounted OFF-ROAD LIGHTS, Bilstein Gas Shocks standard on PRO-4X as well as off road skid plates. Black Body Side Mouldings, Splash Guards, 16" off road tires with special 6-spoke Machine-Finished alloy wheels unique to PRO-4X, Electronic Locking Rear Differential, Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist, Clutch start cancel, White-faced gauges unique to PRO-4X, Nissan Connect Nav System with large 5.8" tough screen monitor. Make telephone calls with Voice Recognition system, never have to take your hands off the wheel! Rear seats fold on and are removable so you can go into "cargo mode" and haul a ton of stuff. Rear hitch. Has new tires, new aftermarket LUC clutch and flywheel, all-weather floor mats. Engine uses full synthetic oil, regular gas, all maintenance records and owners manual. Have more photos to share on request. Cash sale only, no trades. Serious inquiries only, but email me with questions and let me know if you want to see it and drive it....This is a very sweet example of a rare (in Florida, anyway) 6-speed PRO. Contact me with any questions, I have more pix to share!

View attachment 76707 View attachment 76708 View attachment 76709 View attachment 76711 View attachment 76713 View attachment 76715 View attachment 76717 View attachment 76718
Stupid autocorrect! I should’ve been wearing my glasses!
Your Xterra is beautiful! Is it still available? What part of the country are you in?
Thanks!
Chuck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.