Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had this issue for a few weeks now. But every time I am driving at night and push the brakes, turn the heat on, or anything like that, my headlights dim then go back bright for a split second. I'm not sure what could be causing it. I was thinking alternator. But I figured if it was that, it would have already went out by now. So I'm not really not sure what it could be on this one. Any info is appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
The connector can be wiggling around. I had my driver side randomly going out. I applied pressure with my finger - left, right, up, down, to find how the connector will be reliable. A plastic cable tie to something else was able to hold it steady. If it is both lights, then it isn't this.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually went to start it, got no power what so ever, so went to the battery. Checked connections, took the wire connector loose for my light bars and left it. Now the headlights don't flicker any more. I wonder if my light bar connector was some how causing a weak connection. Seems odd to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts