Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the muffler off my 2000 SE X and it sounds like a ricer now. Any tips like removing exhaust resonators? or maybe adding a wider 2 inch tip? Trying to do this cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man i have a 2000 xterra my buddy and I cut a window in the cats so in our first gens the second cats aka resonators aren't monitored so there basically dummy cats so we cut a window in both bent them open with a pry bar gutted them even vacuumed filter media aka trash, we then closed the window and welded them shut. then we routed a pipe around and ran them to a flowmaster dual in and single out with 3" angle cut tip out the side in front of my rear wheel.
check it out

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey man i have a 2000 xterra my buddy and I cut a window in the cats so in our first gens the second cats aka resonators aren't monitored so there basically dummy cats so we cut a window in both bent them open with a pry bar gutted them even vacuumed filter media aka trash, we then closed the window and welded them shut. then we routed a pipe around and ran them to a flowmaster dual in and single out with 3" angle cut tip out the side in front of my rear wheel.
check it out
How much did it cost

1 - 3 of 3 Posts