Nissan XTerra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finding Neoprene Seat Covers

14K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  broncot 
#1 ·
Awhile ago I saw a thread where a member found a website sellig the factory seat covers discounted for around $125 for both front and back seats. I didnt buy them at the time because i didnt have the moey and now I do and cant find the dang thread with the site in it. Does anyone else know where it is?

#4 ·
I saw an old thread earlier today with some front seat covers for $70 I think. Dude sold his X and had stuff left over, I believe.

Sent from The Dark Side

#6 ·
What's the link to those!?! I need some neoprene seats bad!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 ·
#10 ·
Are they the oem ones?

#16 ·
Dude I want them!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#19 ·
woohoo got them in today. does anyone know where i can get the head rests?? i need them... or actually getting them redone in neoprene (not a cover, the actual thing) would be nice as well.

#22 ·
I have a set of factory gray/black neoprene seat covers for the 2003 Nissan Xterra I used for a short while. They are in great shape and I sold the car and have no need for them anymore. I have both front seats and the rear bench with all head rest covers.

They look like these for reference: http://images.goemerchant.net/StoreData/n/nissanofturnersville/Images/P10_999N4_45SETCVRRRXTR_1.jpg

I can provide photos if you want them. I'll let them go for $100 plus shipping out of Houston, TX.

#23 ·
Sent from the passenger seat of the Lexus is.[/QUOTE]

I have a set of factory gray/black neoprene seat covers for the 2003 Nissan Xterra I used for a short while. They are in great shape and I sold the car and have no need for them anymore. I have both front seats and the rear bench with all head rest covers.

They look like these for reference: http://images.goemerchant.net/StoreData/n/nissanofturnersville/Images/P10_999N4_45SETCVRRRXTR_1.jpg

I can provide photos if you want them. I'll let them go for $100 plus shipping out of Houston, TX.

Yes, you can email me at jaimethekid@gmail.com if that is easier. I am very interested and can paypal the money no problem. Is the back seat one piece or split down the middle? If you found a link for them so you didn't have to take pictures that will work also! I have a 2000, but I believe it is the exact same!

Thanks, Jaime

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.