Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all after 6 fun filled years with my xterra, it has come time to part ways with it. This past year i have way too many issues with it to justify keep it. That combined with needing something bigger and would allow me to haul stuff. I love nissan and wanted to stick with it, so after much searching I found a smoking deal on an 05 titan king cab. Thanks everyone for the direct and indirect advice through the years. Ill be over on Clubtitan from here on out. Take it easy all!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have an 04 titan. sub-par mpg, but will pull a very large load, something like 9600 tow rating. And the inside is huge.
I got mine used and it has some quirks. The dash rattles like hell. I am sure pulling it apart and strategic placement of dampening material will take care of most of that.
The box on the left rear does not open. Pretty common though. And the vent system likes to go to a default position after the ignition is off, when it does this, it clicks for a bit while moving. Like it is stuck. But with over 200,000 miles on the clock, small things are to be expected.
The motors for the power windows also needed to be cleaned out of old grease.

Still, it looks nice and like I said, will pull a good load. I can get a pretty damn big camper if I want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts