Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all. Got a few more cheap and easy mods again. First is a tow hitch D ring shackle. This is about $25 on amazon and looks great. Second is LED pod reverse lights. These are flush mounted into the rear bumper corners and tapped into the reverse lights. You can get name brand ones but the amazon ones are just as good maybe even better and do the same job. Next mod I did was a CB radio. I’m in the middle of wiring it up so here’s some pics. I did all these mods in the spand of 2 days. Lol. Give me y’alls opinion and leave comments on what I should do next. I have a PML on the way (the shackles) and I have 33 BFG AT KO2 in my garage along with a 2inch body lift. I just need the time and I’ll get around to it. I’ll for sure be posting a thread about it. But anyways here’s 3 little cheap mods that are dope !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Those are some nice looking reverse lights. Did you just tap the reverse light line off the tail lights, or did you add an additional circuit for them off the reverse relay?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are some nice looking reverse lights. Did you just tap the reverse light line off the tail lights, or did you add an additional circuit for them off the reverse relay?
The reverse lights have like a normal 5 inch long piece of wire already connected to it so I just tapped into the existing reverse lights on the tail lights. Pretty easy mod to do

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice and creative. You can also take the easy route and replace the incandescent bulbs with LEDs. Amazing how much more light they put out and make the lenses look brand new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts