Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently changed the dome light bulb in my wife's 2003 Nissan Xterra, and after it flashed for a second, it went out.

I then tried working the central locking by clicking the button on the driver's door, and also the remote key fob, and nothing worked.

When I closed the doors, I tried to activate the alarm with the remote key fob and that also didn't work.

So, I did some research online and found that it might have been a fuse - although I couldn't find an "interior" fuse location specifically on the fuse panel diagram. I read it might be fuse in location #13 , which I pulled, and that was okay.

I also read that it might be some type of white box with two connectors located under the dash, but when I Googled that part name (I can't remember it now), I couldn't find any for sale either used on new (eBay, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, AAP etc....).

Does anyone know what the issue could be? It's a fuse, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Alternatively, if it's the white box, does anyone know what that part is called or better yet, the part number?

Any help is appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts