Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm Nils. I live in southern Ontario Canada. I bought my 2003 yellow Xterra XE in 2013. Its a XE with a 5 speed manual ( Honest one of the main reasons I bought it , other then it was yellow)4x4 but really it apposing 2X4 because I don't have a LSD. Its my utility vehicle and camping vehicle, so I sleep in the back of it while my friend use tents and I use it to haul my dirt bike around or move thing. I would like to do some mods to it when ever I have the money. Mods I'm looking at are a lift, better tires and a rear diff locker mostly for insurance when I use it to go camping in the bush and for light trailing. Also any mods to better my fuel econ would be awesome as it is a shit show on fuel. Currently I'm just trying to get it back into good running condition as it does need some repairs. It is not the prettiest but its never let me down really unless I was asking more of it then I should have been, thought the two open diffs are a real kick in the ass, but that's a story for another time.

I'm a heavy equipment tech by trade so I know how to wrench but because I don't have my own shop or garage it kind of restricted in what I can actually do.

Thank for taking the time to look at this.
YellowDiesel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice to see another Canadain noob!! Whereabouts from Ontario are you? I'm actually from Elliot Lake, and go back fairly often!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts