Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think in finally going to take a break. Plan to do my lower ball joints this weekend and timing kit next weekend. Then I'm done other then regular maintenance. I'm pretty happy with where I started and where I am now. Definitely love this thing and plan to keep it forever.

A year and a half ago...
IMG_03031.jpg

Today...
20200304_180258~2.jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I've got rancho shocks and pretty much everything else is moog as far as bushings and stuff

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock rims that I painted with a color that is charcoal grey with like a bronze tone to it and I just got the tires. They're BFG K02s. 265/75 r16

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah man. Just pop that junky plastic cover off there and let the real bumper show haha. I took every bit of plastic off, then hit them areas with dura coat. Looks a thousand times better. I always thought one bad idea for nissan was all the plastic. So as soon as I got one, the plastic was gone. And it actually turned put to be pretty good. And I've never really seen one like it. Starting a trend hahah

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mictuning lightbar. And azo pods. Just wired it all to a toggle switch in the truck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wha
Nah man. Just pop that junky plastic cover off there and let the real bumper show haha. I took every bit of plastic off, then hit them areas with dura coat. Looks a thousand times better. I always thought one bad idea for nissan was all the plastic. So as soon as I got one, the plastic was gone. And it actually turned put to be pretty good. And I've never really seen one like it. Starting a trend hahah
t color is the duracoat? Took a look at the website but they have like 30 options.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts