Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Do you throw?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Kevin240 
#1 ·
Checking to see if there are any disc golfers out there.

I play in almost all of the North Texas (DFW area) tournaments. I will be trying to get to some in OK, Austin, Louisiana, AR, western TX and possibly NM and CO next year. I have been playing for about 3-4 years realistically and don't do to bad.

Was hoping to hook up with some X's for a round if you play, or just to roll if I'm/your the area and you don't throw.

So, let me know if and where you play and some hints on the best courses.

#2 ·
I use to play a lot; not so much anymore. I love it; I just don't have much free time.

I had the Cheetah, Stingray and Birdie (all Innova). :D

Chuck

#3 ·
hell yeah. more ball golf these days but the kids are getting in to it now so i am again as well. Look up GCDG(Grand county disc golf). Myself and a few others pioneered the first course in our area. We started with a chainsaw and 27-6foot lodgepole pines to use for baskets. if you didnt hit the tree, you didnt hole-out. Today it has been reduced to 18 but the poles have been replaced with baskets. great game. you texans can play all year-round.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.