Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
My eye those are 9000 shocks in the link. My 9000's are way beefier diameter wise and metallic silver. Pricewise, about what I spent. But, when I got my kit, Rancho had a mail in rebate, they sent me a 450 dollar debit card. Otherwise, my worn out old shocks would most likely still be in use.

My kit came with the u bolts for the add a leaf.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I just love how they state that the lift will allow 32" tires on stock wheels, then a few lines later states that new wheels with higher backspacing recommended...lol...but I haven't heard anything negative about the rancho lift, calmini yes, but not rancho...I personally would go with AC's kit before Rancho, but that's just me...but it looks like a complete kit overall

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just love how they state that the lift will allow 32" tires on stock wheels, then a few lines later states that new wheels with higher backspacing recommended...lol...but I haven't heard anything negative about the rancho lift, calmini yes, but not rancho...I personally would go with AC's kit before Rancho, but that's just me...but it looks like a complete kit overall

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:
Still an AC kit, just has Rancho shocks I believe.

Looks like a pretty good kit for the money. I personally haven't had experience with Rancho shocks, but I'm a die hard Bilstein fan so that would be the only negative for me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh ya, duh...lol...I would have went with the bilstein package...I know they have one...give them a call, I bet it's cheaper

Edit, the HD bilstein is cheaper, the 5100 isnt

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I think those tires look great with the lift. Did you toss the sway bars?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks awesome...and to get bigger tires your going to have to BL that puppy

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bl will be installed next year grabbing some shackles next week and building new rear bumper and swing out tire carrier next month also building a bull bar similar to the one on the total chaos X and getting my tunes in order already have 90% of my audio gear from my dodge ram that was totaled

·
Registered
444 Posts
Your lift didn't come with shackles? It shows them in the pic...maybe they just forgot to change it

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Wish list:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.