Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These tanks need to be restested at the end of next year and average cost of retesting is $25.00. That leaves a year and a half of use before testing. We wanted to get a feeler for those that may be interested in purchasing these Co2 tanks as a complete set, which includes: 10 lb. tank, 25' coil hose, regulator, handle, bracket, hose fittings for $250.00. We only have 6 of these in stock, so first 6 gets them. Please begin sign up if interested.

PM for more information.

UPDATE (8-24-09): Only 6 in stock!

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
What's the max rating or output of the regulator?

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
I believe a lot of dive shops and paintball fields have CO2 filling stations. It's not very expensive at all.

·
Premium Member
11,798 Posts
Haven't decided yet but it is a good system from what I'm reading.

·
I'm kinda wacko
5,315 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haven't had time to look into info yet but would it be enough to air up our tires? and possibly others too?

Edit: Would this be able to withstand being out in the direct sunlight? I'm asking is b/c that would more likely go on my loadwarrior when going on 4wheeling trip.

What's the Dimensions of this tank?
There wouldn't be any problems having it out in direct sunlight. We have people mount it outside or on their roofs and have not had any problems.

The dimensions of the tank are 22" diameter and 23" height

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All SOLD OUT! Thanks for the support!

We still have extra coil hoses available for sale. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.