Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Once again I'm back from the world of Dodges! I got handed down my Dad's 02 SE Xterra! I've already started to do some Mods to it! I re-did the sound system (pioneer head unit, currently adding my sub, and re-doing the speakers), I've cut the plastics out of the wheel well to fit higher thread tires, I have also ripped out the annoying saggy headliner! ... I got into an accident in the X, someone hit the front of my truck (they ran a stop sign :weird4-big::chainsaw:) but everything was ok but my front right suspension is all f*^ked up! NOW I'm looking to do some fun mods to the truck! Such as BL, SL, Spare tire to hitch or roof, LIGHTING! ( I don't know anything about that!!), ANYTHING ELSE!?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Welcome! Glad you found your way back to Nissans!

What part of your suspension is damaged? Seems like what I would call...OPPORTUNITY :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! But I believe something with the torsion bar? The mechanics did a half ass job on it, but it has a little droop compared to the the left side? Also now I have a squeaky hood! The hood makes a nosie every little bumb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts