Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking for some trails in Colorado, anyone know of any good sites to hit up. Along with that, ill be in southern Arizona for a few months, so im looking for trails in both states, any ideas

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats some good stuff
thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
When you say "Southern Arizona", how far south? Tucson? Nogales? Personally, I wouldn't run any trails south of Tucson - just for the fact that there is a lot of criminal activity in the deserts near the US/Mexican border. In fact, the BLM has issued a public warning about the increased activity. They are now telling people to use extreme caution in the border areas, and they advise against helping people who appear stranded in the desert because they may be out to harm you / steal from you.

The rest of Arizona is not a problem. If you make it to Arizona, look up the following clubs: SWANKy (on nissan4wheelers.com), ONAZ (on nissanoffroad.net), and AZXC (at azxterraclub.com). Many of the members are in the greater Phoenix area, but some are located thoughout the state.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for not clarifying, when i say Southern AZ, ill be in Sierra Vista (Ft Huachuca) for 2 months. Sounds like nothing has changed, i was there in 2006 and they said that "if you are ever hiking the trails and stumble around a drug Cache, do not touch it, just keep on walking, it was not meant for you and chances are someone is near keeping an eye on it."

thanks for the contacts, ill surely use them when i get there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts