Nissan XTerra Forum banner

ClubX stickers

368K views 2K replies 277 participants last post by  MindFlashback 
#1 ·
Well we now have the stickers you can order them here
Click Me.... when you recieve them post some pics to show us where you put them.....

#2 ·
omg! finally!!!
its a miracle!

#3 ·
i ordered mine, 2 small style #1 in primer grey!

#5 ·
bump to the top

#8 ·
WOOT!

i love surprises!!
awesomness

#12 ·
Just put in an order of two in style #2 in a nice bright orange. Figured that would work with my X's natural red color, plus, it's bright enough for people to take notice and check out the club.

Thanks for getting these to us!

#15 ·
I'm in for two. Ought to replace that Kawasaki sticker, and the stupid lizard that this thing came with.

#16 ·
jsut ordered my stickers. got a #1,3,and 4. one for the x, one for the trailer, and a spare for whatever. you guys rock for getting this done finally. i was just thinking about it a week or two ago before i got back from the desert, how sweet it would be to finally get some stickers......i finally get home, and to my surprise, there they are. can't wait to get the in and get them on the x. cudos to all involved for getting these out there for us. i look forward to spotting other x's on the road with the clubx tag

-john

#17 ·
oh man welcome back!

#19 ·
Creepy Cruiser said:
All 3 orders from today have been shipped.

Have fun guys!
Sweet! Thanks. Now if only the guy with my headlights was that good.
I'll post some pics when I get the stickers on.

#21 ·
Got mine in already, basically two business days! I'll try to find time to put them on and get some pics for you guys. Looks like the silver might match my truck pretty well.

#22 ·
Ok, here we go. It's hard to tell from the pics, but the metallic silver stickers are a perfect match for my paint. Looks pretty sharp in person, the pics don't quite show it. Time will tell how they hold up to sun fade, but they look great now.

Reactions: DW247
#23 ·
What number and size is the one you have on your front windshield? I'm filling up my back window already and about to start on the side ones with my TC sticker. I'm running out of room! hahaha

I know all these stickers have had to at least boost me up a good 6 hp.:mocking:

#24 ·
The one on the windshield is a small #3. Wouldn't mind if it would've been bigger, but it's big enough considering the price difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.