Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, my name is Jason and I live in Vancouver, Canada.

Last week I picked up a 2003 SE S/C with leather interior.

This is my second X, I previously owned a 2001 XE back when it was brand new. I sold it after 4 years of ownership to fund a move over seas. Since then, I've always wanted to get back into another one. After spending the past 6 years kicking around in the Audi/Volkswagen community, we felt it was finally time to get another X. Couldn't be happier!

Initial plans, I have a set of Bilstein shocks on order. Will be doing a PML and 32x11.5s on a set of 15" wheels. I'm sure more will be added to the list in no time.

On a side note, this is our Audi Avant.

Looking forward to being a part of this community!

·
Registered
444 Posts
When you get your 15" rims, let me know if you want to sell your others...depending on shipping of course...but I love those S/C rims.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you get your 15" rims, let me know if you want to sell your others...depending on shipping of course...but I love those S/C rims.
I'm a fan of them as well, nice looking wheel for being OEM. I'll probably hang on to them as a second set.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the site, Jason! Congrats on your SE, it looks great. May it provide unlimited fun and unhampered travel across all terrains for as long as you two are together. Enjoy the time behind its wheel!
Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts