Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Taylor. Live up in Northern Alberta, decided to buy a 2002 SE S/C as a play toy and winter project. It's in really good condition with 200kms, only thing that was wrong was broken leaf springs.

Anyway, a bit about myself, I'm new to Xterras, but not to the Motorsport community. I've built a couple drag cars (1st gen DSMs), one autocross car (Evo 8), a few drift cars (240sx, RX7 and an old Cornona), most recently I built a diesel for sled pulls as well as my work truck. Apart from cars and trucks, I also race super bikes and motocross. Raced in the MRA league in Colorado when I lived there.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, learning about these platforms and passing on knowledge of my own.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey man. Nice X. Fellow Albertan here. Welcome to the club bro.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Calgary!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice buddy. Hit me up if you know any good spots to get a lil' mud on the tires. Been out to Cochrane a few times in the summer but no bogs as everything was dried out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I do know a place just outside of Sexsmith. All the jeep boys here go there, most of the holes there you'll need a snorkel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts