Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed Calmini taking on a bit of heat lately, so I thought I'd post a positive review.
I decided to take a chance and order some lift parts from them, even with all the negative reviews lately. I can honestly say I'm glad I did. I ordered my parts from them 3 weeks ago, they had them in stock and said they would be out within the next 5-7 days. Three weeks goes by and I haven't heard anything. Granted I did order near the hoorays and Black Friday. So I called to see what was up, and spoke to a very polite gentlemen who assured me he would personally see that my packages were sent out today. I also had some concerns as I am shipping to Canada, he walked me through the process of paying customs to bring it across the border.
I can't say anything about the product yet, or the speed of shipping, however I can say the customer service has been excellent. I will buy through them again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Let us know when you recieve and install them. ill watch the thread.

Also Im not sure where you are in canada, But im located in Buffalo, NY and have and offer to allow members to get stuff shipped here and come pick it up from Ontario.
its always nice to meet members.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I totally forgot to post up on this when I received my items! My bad. Anyway, I got everything in a timely manner even though I had it all shipped to Canada, so that was pretty sweet! As far as quality goes, it has been absolutely fantastic! Install was perfect, and didn't have any problems aligning. Will most definitely buy from them again.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Just don't buy their exhaust. It's fucking junk and rots out after 20k miles in a dry desert.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts