Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!
I from Russia and my Xterra2001 was brought from US. I got one trouble and one question. (There's no anything available manual for use and repair here. Anyway I couldn't find anything)
I has broken daytime running light on right side (marked on the photo). Say me please what do I need to do to change this light bulb? I need to completely remove the headlight (how do it easily way)? Or can do it without all these things?
Thnx a million everyone :)

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
912 Posts
That is not a 2001 in the US. It is a 2002, 2003, or 2004.

That light is the side marker, also called running light or parking light.

Below it is the blinker or turn signal. You can see my turn signal below:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll not say that it helped me a lot to deal with the running light, but thanks anyway! Now I know what it's called.

Well, you can see my car's title below:

·
Registered
2004 Xterra XE 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
912 Posts
My 2001 was built in 2000 for sale as a 2001 model. Yours was built in 2001 as a 2002 model. If you decode your VIN like I did, you'll understand a bit more about your vehicle. You can also open the driver's door and look at the sticker that tells you more about your vehicle, as well as the emissions sticker under the hood.

Here is a thread that might help you more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, it's right. When I was searching my VIN on Russian net resurse I got other results. Thanks you so much for link and advise) You really helped me. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts