Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2002 non super charged xterra with a 2" lift. I recently blew out one of my rear metal brake lines. I live in Chicago and the winters are pretty ruff on all metals do to the amount of salt they throw down on the road. My question is does anyone know of anywhere I can get a complete set pre-bent set of stainless steel (preferred) or nickle copper brake lines? I have been searching the internet and the only pre-bent lines I can find are the OEM lines that will eventually have the same problem of rusting as the originals. Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
1,324 Posts
Never seen a complete kit anywhere. I’m surprised the factory ones still exist. People usually bend their own. I’d be concerned about the life of the OE ones too. You may only get another 19 chicago winters out of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never seen a complete kit anywhere. I’m surprised the factory ones still exist. People usually bend their own. I’d be concerned about the life of the OE ones too. You may only get another 19 chicago winters out of them.

Actually this will be the second time I have had to replace a line, it only lasted 4 yrs on the repair. I figured I would just avoid having to go through this every several years and redo them all. Ive tried bending the tubes myself and lets just say it was less than what anyone would consider a good job lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts