Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Brooklyn br0
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you guys don’t like harleys but I cleaned the bike on Monday and then had to go for a ride. It was cold so just took a short one down to the river. Had a tourist take a picture of me and the bike in a "No Standing Zone" with the manhattan skyline in the background;

Then went under the Brooklyn Bridge and took a poser shot of the bike;

It was nice to get out even if it was just a short run. I’ve owned a few jap bikes and still like them but from this old guys point of view my FatBoy looks pretty nice and I love riding it.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Sweet man! I saw a 73 Ironhead the other day that some dude bought for $1500

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Beautiful ride!

The shot with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background is great!

I love NYC. My grandmother and great Aunt live in Rockland County and in Highland Falls (near West Point). I get up there once or twice a year. We usually catch the train in Tarrytown and take it into the city for a day.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Looks good! Nice pics with the city in the background...

·
Brooklyn br0
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I haven’t paid a visit to this old thread of mine in awhile but I got a nice “cell-phone shot” of the bike yesterday as I was waiting out a passing downpour under an overpass on I80 in NJ;

·
Brooklyn br0
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Came across this old thread and figured I fix the pictures and update it. The FatBoy is gone. I've got a new horse, 2016 Harley Davidson Roadster;

Woke her up today after her long winter nap. Started right up, ran well...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts