Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. Basically I've read about everything and got lost. I'm looking for the tallest and widest tired I can get on stock 16" rims without bumper trimming or HD steering. I can regear. Also, logically, what type and size lifts can I do relatively affordable to make it look great and fit my tires?

I have a first gen 2wd auto. I know this comes off as lazy but I've got a very short term opportunity to do a lot and want to take advantage. Thank so much!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking that and maybe a 2" BL on wide 33s. But I got lost so idk lol. I just want to make sure I'm doing the most I can

·
Registered
444 Posts
That is about it, but to go 33 you have to address your steering also, like your TRE, TRA, CL, & IAB

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was thinking that and maybe a 2" BL on wide 33s. But I got lost so idk lol. I just want to make sure I'm doing the most I can
I'm stock now but this is what I think I'll end up doing myself. Have the lift shackles ordered but not the BL kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of those things, is that all like adjustments and whatnot or is it new parts to buy? Cause I thought 33s could run stock steering components. I just want to have everything planned out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts