Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think this is where I post this..... Anyway myself and a friend of mine are going to do the Big Levels jeep trail on Saturday the 26 of March. We will meet at the Sheetz in Fishersville VA the address is 726 Tinkling Spring rd Fishersville VA 22939. Meet up is at 9:30 am I would like to hit the road to the trail by 10 am stragglers are welcome if you know where the trailhead is off of coal road. We will be going from the bottom to the top it's a pretty easy and enjoyable time for us new off roaders. We have a fair amount of recovery gear but aren't decked out (though I have never gotten stuck up there before) but my jack is a p.o.s. so don't blow a tire but I keep a full set of tools for basic repairs. I know this is short notice. I am putting this out here as a way of connecting with others in the area I would be doing it for fun tomorrow either way. If you must I can be reached by text at 540-241-5720 but I can't gaeuntee a quick response till Saturday I will have it on me and check it regularly then. Sorry I work in a loud environment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts