Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
923 Posts
Really depends on your budget. I would say one of the super swampers offerings would probably be best but they are expensive

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have been happy with the

MILESTAR
PATAGONIA M/T
LT265 /75 R16

You do need to trim the plastic back to make this size tire fit.

I am sure if you spend more money you can get something better (like the super swampers) but I have done plenty of trails with these and the price is good. Just did pilot rock trail last weekend.

·
Registered
2001 Xterra 4WD Auto 3.3L NA V6
489 Posts
I clicked on that link and the website had a little box pop up to tell me that in my area, they call themselves Discount Tire. It showed $168 per tire.

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
923 Posts
The milestar mt is what I have only in a 285. I got them a few years ago before they were hot and I bought 5 for less than $600. At current prices, you could probably do better

·
Registered
78 Posts
I got mine a few years ago too, I did not see that they had gone up so much in price, but that happens to lots of stuff.

·
Administrator
2000 Xterra XE 4x4 3.3L AT
9,373 Posts
What part of the country? Sounds silly but not all mud is the same. Down here in the Southeast it’s stupid slick clay based mud. Also what kind of use will the truck see? Occasional muddy field? Mud bogs? Muddy trails?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m running the Maxxis Razr M/T’s in 32x11.5x15. Probably one of the best M/T’s you can get that no one knows about. Really good road manners given the level of offroad performance. They weren’t too much more $$$ over the Patagonia’s when I was looking too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts