Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on getting 33s for my xterra, looking for a good 3" suspension lift around or under $500 that is worth it. Let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Good luck for that price for a quality lift kit...at least for the first gen...second gen I'm not so sure about, but IIRC the lowest I've seen for a kit is around 700

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
ah. I didn't see that part. lol. Then yes he doesn't need a BL. The melt mod might not even need to be done either. It depends on the tire and wheel he has or gets.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ah. I didn't see that part. lol. Then yes he doesn't need a BL. The melt mod might not even need to be done either. It depends on the tire and wheel he has or gets.
Please explain ...

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
on a gen 2 you can fit 33" tires without doing any kind of lift. some people have to push back a small bubble in the plastic in the fender so that the tire doesnt rub on it. thats the melt mod. heating it up and pushing it back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You can use front spacers and shackle lift. RC and Calmini have this kind of suspension lift system that fits your budget but the gain is up to 2.5" lift only. Nisstec has coilovers + AAL lift though it is bit pricey.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone done 2" spacers with adjustable quick lift shocks on front to achieve 3" lift?? Currently have 2" spacer and uca's. wondering if I could get that extra inch of lift by replacing the shocks with adjustable height ones. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
its going to be hard with that price. i recommend saving up and getting a PRG lift, worth the money! most of the good ones range around $1200-$1600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts