Hello- I had been thinking my battery was getting weaker and was maybe due for replacement. So I picked up a new battery to do the switch at home. Well when I got home I could tell the battery ports were not close enough to the edge of the battery for the positive cable to sit on there correctly but I could just barely hook it up on there, so I did. I go to start it and it wont turn over, no power to turn the truck over. I start checking fuses and find one fuse blown for the radio, so I replaced that. Checked the fuses for the starter and no blown fuses. So right now I have power for the lights, fans, radio etc. but not enough power to turn the truck over. Could it be one of those large fuses for something? Or something else? Thank you in advance.