Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is allowed been here a while ive seen forsale posts but if its not allowed remove it or i will. But ive got a cold air intake for a 1st gen xterra with the v6 found my oem one that the owner said was missing the bottom which i found Cough (2years later) in the box he gave me with instructions and it mentioned nothing of the bottom. I thought to myself what the heck was he talking about its missing the bottom? Well i put it on and the and voila i preffer it over this air aid intake solely because its sealed sort of not so open and vulnerable to sucking in water when hitting a mud hole hard. It will come with the metal bracket and the filter. If anyone wants to throw a decent offer for it ill let it go. Would rather it be put to use than sit in my shed for all of eternity.

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also to note this filter is washable. Not like in a washing machine but you get the point and its not a k&n so you dont have to oil it. I get a bucket of water and soap let it sit for a good minute run water through the inside to push the dirt out and let it dry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts