Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone from the Philly PA area???

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be nice, well ill wait for him. maybe me and him and you could meet up somewhere before the trail run i found a couple cool spots around my house and up in reading in the blue marsh lake area

·
ASE Certified
4,772 Posts
Its possible. I'll have to check my schedule but the meet is coming up pretty soon. Maybe sometime after the meet too. I'm north of Rausch by about an hour and a half so thats a pretty good place for all of us to meet up as its in between alot of NE region members.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its possible. I'll have to check my schedule but the meet is coming up pretty soon. Maybe sometime after the meet too. I'm north of Rausch by about an hour and a half so thats a pretty good place for all of us to meet up as its in between alot of NE region members.
yeah man i dont care how far i drive i love driving, but i checked out that HOw to you told be about and now im confused as shyt lol. what exactley will i need and its it just easyer to buy a kit to get the BL.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not worth it. Its soo expensive. I gotta go to class but I'll PM you an Explanation and a pic of what I bought later tonight.
ok that cool

·
Silver Submarine
10,979 Posts
Yo man, What's up? Welcome to the club. I'm all about getting dirty so you name the place and i'll be there. This is how i role: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YylhhImF4 If you ever want to hang down here i got a great place in Jersey that we go quadin and muddin. Let me know and well head out there. I'll meet up with you if you are goin to Rausch Creek but i'm probably going on Friday night so i don't have to drive in the morning. Gonna find a room for the night. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo man, What's up? Welcome to the club. I'm all about getting dirty so you name the place and i'll be there. This is how i role: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-YylhhImF4 If you ever want to hang down here i got a great place in Jersey that we go quadin and muddin. Let me know and well head out there. I'll meet up with you if you are goin to Rausch Creek but i'm probably going on Friday night so i don't have to drive in the morning. Gonna find a room for the night. Let me know.
yeah i say your video that sweet man im so in. my place isnt as good as that and also mine isnt really 100% legal lol i think im going to try to to at least a BL before i go up there and im going to try to get some rims and tires. but ill go with you whenever give me like 24 hours heads up and ill be in just email me [email protected] or you can send me a text anytime 484-524-3149. im going to take some pictures of my x from this weekend. its stock but i want to so some stuff. just dont have the knowledge or place to so the lifts and all that stuff.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys im new around here, only had the X for a day lol. Im in Delaware County, Ridley Township area.
welcome to the club
post some pics of your X

1 - 12 of 12 Posts