Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have an 06 Xterra S that has antifreeze spewing out of one of the hoses that looks like it's leading into the firewall where the heater core is,so far,I still have heat and the truck is not overheating. What is this hose/pipe called and what could possibly be wrong?.Only thing I've had done recently is an oil change and I had the radiator caps replaced 8 months ago. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
It almost looks like that elbow has a piece broken off...I can't find that on any diagram thus far, so I am not 100% sure

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,thanks for responding. I went to the Nissan dealership and showed them the problem I was having,the Tech said that it is supposed to be topless Iike that,but...that it would cost me $125 for them to find out why the antifreeze is bubbling out of it.lol.I think I'm going to keep brain storming,I am confident that someone will recognize this issue and give me some ideas on how to fix it cheaply.Thank you for your input,I appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.