Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Acadiana Sports Car intake manifold spacer kit for the 3.3L - unused. I'm not going to install this kit, someone might as well get the benefits of it. As new. $50 shipped to you, Paypal, cash, or USPS money order. Reply to [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello. I am sorry to sound dumb but what exactly are the benefits of that kit when installed?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Longer port runners, which can increase power in the low to mid range. Other benefit is that it keeps the upper intake manifold cooler. I have one installed and love it. DD196x why are you not going to install it?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I went to install it I found that my manifold wouldn't lift up far enough and I'd have to change some of the hoses. No big deal but we were handed a huge sh!t sandwich in our life and it just became unimportant. I know you've had good luck with yours.

Someone should be using it at the buy-in price.

·
Registered
164 Posts
When I went to install it I found that my manifold wouldn't lift up far enough and I'd have to change some of the hoses. No big deal but we were handed a huge sh!t sandwich in our life and it just became unimportant. I know you've had good luck with yours.

Someone should be using it at the buy-in price.
Sorry to hear that man. I feel ya on the sh!t sandwich, wife and I were dealt one of those in the beginning of the year. My wallet definitely suffered. I would recommend to anyone reading this to take advantage of the price and do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts