Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to replace bearing on passenger side front. I was very careful and didn't damage sensor or any part of ABS, but now my light is on. I tried to find info elsewhere, but didn't find much. One forum where this question was asked a guy said the sensor had to "relearn". He said after 3 days his was fine again. This sound right to anyone? I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure I didn't damage anything. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but after doing the bearing I didn't drive at all. It wasn't on before that so it has to be something I did. maybe I got grease on the sensor. I'll have to check.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16417 look for cyclemuts responses here, tells you how to pull the abs code and which each ones mean. Worked great for me.
Thanks. I don't think that will help though. I have a code reader to pull codes. The light didn't come on for no reason, it's after I did a wheel bearing so it has to be something I did. I was hoping someone else had this issue and could narrow down where to look. I'll check it out and if I figure it out I'll report it back here. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts