Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We're trying to replace an a/c condenser on my 04 v6 but there are problems. The car was wrecked in the front and put back together for sale in Honduras.

We found a used condenser from a wreck, but there were two mismatches - the aluminum block that the line from the compressor attaches to only had two holes, and the old one had three holes. Plus, there was a shadow of dirt that on the condenser that was from where an electric fan had been mounted. We're trying to figure out what might have been changed when they fixed the wrecked parts.

Questions - did 04 models come with an electric fan mounted to the condenser, and can anyone look at the block of aluminum on their x and tell me what it looks like?

PICS
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...67455&authkey=!ABzSHVjo44-d4S4&ithint=folder,

·
Registered
444 Posts
I know the electric condenser fan was an option...my 01 has the wiring up there but no fan...as far as connections, mine only has two holes..at least I haven't pulled it apart but only hoses

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
The condenser fan was only around for a little while, I want to say only the first part of the 2000 run.

Don't know about the 3rd hole. On my 02, there was just the refrigerant hole and an alignment/key hole.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts