Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone around here done a 3in body lift? I recently acquired one and was trying to get a feel for what all needs to be done.
My kit comes with radiator drop down, power steering pump bracket, steering shaft extension, gas filler extension, bumper brackets, gas vent extension. Saftety loop extension, Transmission shift extender(havent found it yet). Im aware i might be cutting into the body for 4LO (or possibly make a way to extend that lever too, my kit doesnt list it in the parts but it does have a section on it o_O). I also had some questions regarding the kit. Alot of the kits ive found online come with a 1 to a few of these rectangular boxes. I havent figured out what they are for, there not even liste din the parts list. Only 2 have holes for a bolt to go through but i have 6 total. I was thinking maybe these are for my shifters?

Im really just looking for knowledge to make it a smooth install. I dont want to be halfway through and run into a snag i could have known about. Anything else that will need to be extended and anything that might need to be extended so i can prepare. I dont plan to install for probably another month or two.

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Go to the modifications section, search it, plenty of info if you search

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe im just not seeing it but cant really find anything on 3in body lifts.............2in BL all day long, 3in suspension alll day long.......... I came here because another community instead of helpng would just repeat over and over 2in. Its like trying to sell me a rake when i want a shovel.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I believe TJTJ did a 3" BL on his newer 1st gen. That would be the only person I could think of.

·
Registered
444 Posts
maybe im just not seeing it but cant really find anything on 3in body lifts.............2in BL all day long, 3in suspension alll day long.......... I came here because another community instead of helpng would just repeat over and over 2in. Its like trying to sell me a rake when i want a shovel.
Like SRStaff said, try TJTJ, I searched too, I see exactly what you mean...I didn't find 3 in BL either

Darin
01 Xterra SE 4x4
COMING SOON:
Intake mod, timing belt, hoses, belts
Wish list:
PML, EFan conversion, shocks, 32" tires, and eventually UCA'S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.