Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to buy a set of rear shackles for my 2003 Xterra and had them in the Cart and ready to pay when I was shocked to find you wanted to charge $30 for UPS ground shipping. That is excessive to say the least!

I ship small items on a regular basis and know these shackles should not be more than $12 to ship UPS ground. I would consider purchasing this and other items from you if your shipping prices were more reasonable. Can you please adjust this price for these shackles and I will purchase them from you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed them and they did me right. Here is their response. They now have a repeat future customer.

"Hello Michael,

Thank you for your interest in our products. Not sure what the problem is with UPS rate calculator, but we can ship them in Medium Size USPS flat rate box for $15.40 with insurance included.
If you wish to order please provide us with e-mail address associated with your paypal account and specific SKU # of the shackles you with to order and we will be more then happy to send you Paypal payment request for shackles plus $15.40 shipping to UT.

Thank you

Mike
Automotive Customizers
www.4x4parts.com
954-971-3510"

·
Registered
787 Posts
I emailed them and they did me right. Here is their response. They now have a repeat future customer.

"Hello Michael,

Thank you for your interest in our products. Not sure what the problem is with UPS rate calculator, but we can ship them in Medium Size USPS flat rate box for $15.40 with insurance included.
If you wish to order please provide us with e-mail address associated with your paypal account and specific SKU # of the shackles you with to order and we will be more then happy to send you Paypal payment request for shackles plus $15.40 shipping to UT.

Thank you

Mike
Automotive Customizers
www.4x4parts.com
954-971-3510"
Well there ya go! My mistake, props for fighting the price :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts