Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a good deal on some titan 20 inch rims. Only issue was my xterra came with 4.5 hubs and the titan rims were 5.5. after a little bit of research I ordered some wheel adapters that converted my hub from 4.5 to 5.5. installed them no issues so far. Did a weight test on them so far so good dragged a boat 3hrs down highway at 70mph. But anyway I thought I would share that with y'all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 76144 So I found a good deal on some titan 20 inch rims. Only issue was my xterra came with 4.5 hubs and the titan rims were 5.5. after a little bit of research I ordered some wheel adapters that converted my hub from 4.5 to 5.5. installed them no issues so far. Did a weight test on them so far so good dragged a boat 3hrs down highway at 70mph. But anyway I thought I would share that with y'all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 76144 So I found a good deal on some titan 20 inch rims. Only issue was my xterra came with 4.5 hubs and the titan rims were 5.5. after a little bit of research I ordered some wheel adapters that converted my hub from 4.5 to 5.5. installed them no issues so far. Did a weight test on them so far so good dragged a boat 3hrs down highway at 70mph. But anyway I thought I would share that with y'all.
Hi, what kind of lug nuts did you use for these set up? I got the same midnight wheels and can’t find a lug nut that seat properly. I also got the wheel adapter but they pitch out 1/2x20 and I have been thru hell trying to find out a lug nut 1/2x20 that fit those wheels. Any advise will be much appreciated, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts