Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just got my X-03 and its got a few bumps, still love it. I am wondering if the body warts on them are interchangeable? I will be replacing the rear drivers side bumper bit as it is damaged and was wondering if I can put the newer gen ones on as they have that little step bit. Please let me know :)

Also, lights, not a huge fan of the round, can they be switched out or no?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not sure about that specific part, but i wouldnt count on it. Most of the 1st/ 2nd gen parts are not interchangeable in the slightest.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey all,

Just got my X-03 and its got a few bumps, still love it. I am wondering if the body warts on them are interchangeable? I will be replacing the rear drivers side bumper bit as it is damaged and was wondering if I can put the newer gen ones on as they have that little step bit. Please let me know :)

Also, lights, not a huge fan of the round, can they be switched out or no?
Not sure about that specific part, but i wouldnt count on it. Most of the 1st/ 2nd gen parts are not interchangeable in the slightest.

This is correct. 2nd gen corners will not fit a 1st gen. The 2nd gen corners are MUCH larger and mounting locations will not fit up. Also to note there is no structure built into the body of the 1st gen to support the weight/structure needed for the step.

·
Registered
382 Posts
This is correct. 2nd gen corners will not fit a 1st gen. The 2nd gen corners are MUCH larger and mounting locations will not fit up. Also to note there is no structure built into the body of the 1st gen to support the weight/structure needed for the step.
When will you be selling your gen1 step corner to the general public? I got chance to check out Adams (the one you use for your steering system modeling)
and i really like them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
When will you be selling your gen1 step corner to the general public? I got chance to check out Adams (the one you use for your steering system modeling)

and i really like them.

Soon as we are done fulfilling the group buy we are going to start doing production runs of each of our products one at a time. We will setup for a couple of weeks and run nothing but a single product, whichever had the most demand at the time. You could call it a group but as we would take interest and pre-sell spots.

These corners seen to have a lot of interest right now so should be one of the first couple. We're shooting for starting something like that in November.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts