Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Console Vault is in the final stages of production for a 2015 Xterra Console Vault (about 5 weeks). Anybody know if the interior dimensions of the 2015 console with USB are the same as previous years where it had a cigarette lighter. Finally a safe place to keep a firearm!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody have a 2015 Xterra know if the inside of center Console is the same as previous years, dimension wise? Maybe a top down pic of the inside, I understand they changed it from Cigarette lighter to USB, but did they change the layout or size. They are making it to fit the 2015, I'm hoping it will fit 2005 - 2015, that way it will also fit the same year Frontiers. Been waiting for them to make a Vault for years, used to have a floor mount safe in my other Fronty's but with Crew Cab its not concealable. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd like to see some real photos of it installed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Mines on order, guessing I'll have pic's by Thursday, be in my Frontier but our consoles are the same. I'll probably just post a link to my Club Frontier thread with the pic's there as no one ever answered this post as to the 2015 Xterra Console changes, so I won't be checking here too often.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mines on order, guessing I'll have pic's by Thursday, be in my Frontier but our consoles are the same. I'll probably just post a link to my Club Frontier thread with the pic's there as no one ever answered this post as to the 2015 Xterra Console changes, so I won't be checking here too often.

ok, thanks! I look forward to the photos.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look at the bottom pic with the Colt 1911, in the box part almost zero, you can see it is about an 1/2" to 1" above the top rear card slot and at the front it sets right under the latch molding. In the middle picture it looks like a air gap at the front corner, that just a shadow, the fit is as if Nissan had manufactured the whole console this way(actually probably better then if they did it, this man takes unbelievable pride in his work), even the packaging and labels are done with pride.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Console vaults are so useful. Wish the 1st Gens had one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts