Up for sale is a two owner 2012 nissan xterra pro-4x. This was mine new from the dealership, and my mother currently owns it. She just bought a rav4 and doesn't need to keep it. I put about 110,000 miles on it before she got it. Right now it's got about 113,334k on it.

Manual trans, 4WD, rockford audio, cloth seat, optional nav holder (hold a nuvi 750, also comes with the coin tray), metallic blue, tow package. Remote start, hardwired dash cam.

Mechanically it's in great shape, new clutch and rear leaf spring, relatively new continental terrain contact A/T's at about 80% tread,, new headlights (I liked to tinker, took the first ones apart to mod), led bulbs in headlights and fogs (proper cutoff, work great). I always maintained this thing, and I can get the dealership records if you want them. Cosmetically it has some dings here and there, front bumper has some tears and nicks, some rust on the back bumper at the plate lights. Nothing that should come as a surprise for anyone for a car in the northeast, but there is NO rot or major rust. Just the usual flavor. Oh and I had the exhaust redone at Lou's custom in NH from the cat back. Nothing crazy, just a bit more burble, and a resonator. Won't drive you nuts.

The two bad things:

It has an accident on record. I can dig the pictures out for you - the damage was limited to ONLY the front bumper cover and the portion of metal fender right around the headlight, front right corner. I had an insurance scammer drive her shitbox in front of me in a parking lot.

Second, there seems to be parasitic draw somewhere. It's only a problem for her as it sits for a few days at a time. It could also be a bad cell in the battery - we aren't sure.

Better pictures coming soon!