Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking online for crossbars to fit my 2007 Xterra Off Road. There are a lot of universal crossbars out there but it seems none of them can confirm they will fit well on my car. I really just need one end clamp for one of my original crossbars (one end clamp broke) but I am open to buying 2 new universal crossbars, one 2007 Xterra crossbar, or just the clamp for the Xterra crossbar to repair the one I have. If anyone knows anything about this or is looking to sell any of these parts I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I have been looking online for crossbars to fit my 2007 Xterra Off Road. There are a lot of universal crossbars out there but it seems none of them can confirm they will fit well on my car. I really just need one end clamp for one of my original crossbars (one end clamp broke) but I am open to buying 2 new universal crossbars, one 2007 Xterra crossbar, or just the clamp for the Xterra crossbar to repair the one I have. If anyone knows anything about this or is looking to sell any of these parts I would really appreciate it!
dude, see if a junk yard will sell you the bars or entire rack, likely will be far easier to get that way. try here: - Mazda Nissan Heaven they ship nationwide and have tons of xterra parts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts