Nissan XTerra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welllll. I made some mods. And I must say my X is the sweetest one in my town (besides this one guy lol). I'm looking for input and more mods.
-I removed mud flaps and step bars (thinking of putting step bars back on idk)
-took off all plastics and used krylon fusion/ Bedliner/ plasti dip
-tinted front windows to 20
-added XD heists in 10mm offset. Which makes my tires stick out about 1.15" from the wheel well.
-then minor mods...
Any suggestions/compliments would be nice. THANKS CLUB XTERRA!!!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Looking good

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice X man. Keep the step bars off. I think they make the X more a little more rugged. Also you should black out tail lights to match emblems and rims !

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sort of like mine down here in this part of florida ive seen 1 lifted xterra in the past 3 years ive had mine in which was a twin of mine and she followed me into the gas station and said nice ride and left. It was a 100% twin of mine. Also thats a pretty clean x fella!
heres my first gen.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
You can black the lights out enough to add a slight darkness to them without having them hard to see. Keep in mind the Xterra has the brake like in the back window as well which only comes on when you are braking. This makes the distinction between brake lights and regular running lights really easy to notice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks good, Duckiller! I advise against blacking out the tails, I don't think tinted tails/headlights look good at all. Keep the body as is and work on a lift! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.