Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 Offroad xterra yesterday with 84k miles on it. I am in the louisville Ky area.

the first 2 mods i am doing to it is a K&N air filter and a CSF aluminum radiator.
other than little things that will be about it until l i can afford something else. for now i will be just trying to get it paid off.

Does anyone know if radios from the newer models will fit into the older models and the older wiring harnesses? or have a link to the thread that discusses it.

thanks

Misha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is the very next thing i am doing. I am aware of the OEM radiator crack issue this vehicle has. I shoule be purchasing one in about a months after a get a few $$'s saved up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi Misha and welcome to the club! Congrats on your Xterra, show it to us when you can. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Be sure to reach out if any questions appear.
I have uploaded an image of it to my "garage". Everything is basicly stock. I am now quite poor. So it may stay that way for a while. But there are upgrades i would love to get/install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts