Silver 2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road (4WD) with a 6 Spd manual transmission. I am the third owner, purchased in late 2019 in Colorado Springs, CO as a daily driver with 120,995 miles on the odometer. As of this posting, 8/19/22, the vehicle has 159,449 miles. Clean title in hand and clean Carfax. Never used the vehicle for off-roading, crawling, trail riding, etc. Vehicle has never seen a Colorado hailstorm and runs absolutely fine with no issues other than a few love marks here and there, listed below. All major components (A/C, manual transmission/clutch, cruise control, power steering, etc.) work flawlessly. Both all-weather and carpeted (never used by me) floor mats included. Full spare wheel/tire, and original jack and all equipment included. Original owner's manuals and detailed record of all major maintenance included. Premium fuel and full synthetic oil used since I have owned the vehicle.

Minor Modifications/Installs:
-Halogen Combination Headlights/Headlamps with black bezels installed.
-New Pioneer AVH-1550NEX touchscreen DVD (single) Head Unit with remote installed.
-Integrated override switch for DVD viewing while driving installed.
-Integrated USB port in cigarette lighter outlet for charging/Apple Car Play installed.
-Integrated backup camera in sync with above head unit installed.
-New front Grille installed.
-Aftermarket Shift knob installed.

Major Upkeep:
-New clutch assembly, engine gaskets, oil cooler and seal, right and left inner tie rod ends installed at 124,688 miles.
-New Bank 2 O2 Sensor installed at 128,596 miles.
-New Laufen X Fit AT tires (265/75/16) installed at 150,000 miles.
-New Suspension strut assembly (x2), shock absorber, front struts, rear shocks installed at 159,380 miles.

Minor Issues:
-SES currently displayed on dash. NO CODES. Mechanics I have spoken with suspect wiring issue. No issues.
-Rear windshield cleaner spray nozzle broken/missing, I suspect during a car wash, needs to be replaced.

Cosmetic Issues:
-Visible Nissan emblem peeling on roof gear rack, present when purchased, (see pictures).
-Visible rust spot above rear passenger wheel well, present when purchased, (see pictures).
-Passenger door window/lock controls fully functional, but recessed slightly within door, present when purchased, (see pictures).
-Passenger flip down dual cup holder fully functional, does not snap all the way back into place, (no picture, have on request)
-Scattered scuffs and tears on plastic components and carpets, indicative of 16 year old vehicle, present when purchased, (no picture).
-Roof liner fully intact and functional, but with scattered scratches, present when purchased, (no picture).

Asking $10,500. Love the vehicle, but wife purchased new SUV, have no need for the Xterra. It is an absolute joy driving a high (stock lifted) manual transmission SUV that turns on a dime, has tons and tons of room, and is camp/off-roading ready.

Please text at: five seven three, four three three, five eight five six.