Asking $3,250 or best offer. Mechanics Special!

Pros:

• I'm the original owner - Bought New in 2004
  • V6 - Automatic
  • Never been in any accidents, no dents or significant scratches
  • Interior is very nice, had Xterra neoprene seat covers on front seats since day one - just took them off and seats look great
  • Decent tires General Grabber AT2 - could use a rotation
  • Paint is really nice
  • Starts every time, drives nice (see cons)
  • Tow hitch
  • 107,595 Miles
  • 4 wheel drive works great
  • inspected until August 2022
  • no Engine lights on
  • AC works
Cons:
  • Leaks oil, had the passenger side Valve cover replaced a few years ago - and I think the Driver side is now going ( I have the driver side valve cover casket new in package just don't have time or tools, knowledge to deal with it. Not 100% sure thats where its coming from but the mechanic that worked on the other side said it would happen at some point.
  • Oil drips on exhaust manifold so it smokes once you stop and shut the car off (gets a few looks from the ladies)
  • Decent amount of rust underneath from being in the NE - no rust on body or paint/ fenders but underneath
  • needs about 10 inches of exhaust pipe added to end (maybe to pass next inspection? if not its no issue), rusted from the last mounting bracket
  • headliner is coming down
  • every once in while I notice when its really cold and damp out, it does a weird hiccup at idle until it warms up (Im no mechanic so I have no idea) only does it when it first starts and has to be a lot of moisture in the air.
  • been awhile since I've done the brakes but it seems to stop ok, so might be something to do
I love this truck, so Im offering up here to other folks that fell in love with these xterras first before it goes on craigslist or locally. I drive it almost every day, but the wife said it was time - so I just bought myself a new truck and this one finally has to go - This thing owes me nothing, its started everytime I turned the key for the last 18 years. I would really like to see someone use it or xtend its life in one way or another that appreciates what these things were made for.

txt me for more details: 609-703-1475