Just sunk a bunch of $$ into her for a full tuneup, 4 Bilstein shocks all around, new A/C compressor plus new A/C combo hose assemblies, water pump, serpentine belts, new stereo with camera connections, new tires sll around. My Xterra came stocked with Sport Package so there is an amazing class 3 hitch with ball attachments I bought. First aid pack.
She has not quite 140,000 but I’m the sole owner. Have records for all regular maintenance plus parts I bought along the way. A while back I had a new clutch installed but not because it needed it. Valve cover gaskets were changed out a while back too because of weeping oil on the engine block. Installed a new starter myself a while back as well. If I end up not selling Her I’d plan on a new alternator and power steering pump as the dealership says an o-ring may be starting to fail…. but alas the fluid in the power steering reservoir is not dropping so go figure. No accidents Ever
(reported or unreported) ! I can shoot more pics or video upon request. Thank You for your interest! :) Rick @ Seven Six Zero - Two Seven Zero - One One One Three.