Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No lift what so ever might I add. Aftermarket parts. Just haven't gotten around to lifting it. Have shackles but ended up just leveling. Plan to do a 2" BL with 33" tires soon though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, she's a beaut, especially for an '03! Looks at least ten years newer. I've been trying to buy a late-model Xterra but they're all just a little out of my price range. I might just try to save extra and buy an older Gen1 outright, because evidently they (usually*) age pretty well. Plus, half the fun is fixing everything anyway, right :p

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. She's my baby. And yeah. There's nothing I love more then going outside and working on my X. They are definitely solid trucks. I will never get rid of mine. And will never stop adding to it either. It truly is an addiction

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks man. She's my baby. And yeah. There's nothing I love more then going outside and working on my X. They are definitely solid trucks. I will never get rid of mine. And will never stop adding to it either. It truly is an addiction
I just bought mine, an 02, a few weeks back. It's not plated yet because I'm spending the Winter Semester trying to get it fully repaired and prepped for a solid three seasons of bi-weekly wheeling.

Yours looks great, btw! I'm going to keep pricier mods to a minimum for now, because this thing is already leagues ahead of my Outback in terms off off-road performance. Probably just a PML and skids for now.
20191129_132551.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going to do a body lift. But decided not to. I'm pretty happy with my levelled look. I'm just going to get some 33s and nice rims. Other then that. I'm happy with performance and looks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It came on it when I got it. But it's a Westin brush guard that I've redone with truck bed liner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts