Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2003 Nissan Xterra for sale. It's a 4x4 with auto transmission and only 83k miles. I have a Carfax and Autocheck report I can provide upon request

GOOD:

-Body is straight and clean, no major dents/dings. No rust.
-Timing belt/water pump were replaced at 75k miles
-New shocks within last 10k miles.
-Tires are in good shape with at 50% tread left.
-NEW windshield this week
-NEW emissions test this week.

BAD:

-Has a cracked exhaust manifold. I was quoted at ~$425 to fix this at Saul's Automotive in Denver, it may be more or less if you decide to do it somewhere else. Or just drive it like it is, which is what I have been doing.

-There are small imperfections in the paint on the hood. Its not super noticeable, but it is there. No ides what it is from, but it never bothered me and overall the paint is in good condition for a 13 yr old car.

Price is obo, but keep in mind this is one of the lowest mileage 1st gen Xterras within 500 miles, and also has all major maintenance items already completed. 2005+ models have serious transmission issues, which you will not get with this year.

Trade offers welcome, worst I can say is no. I'm looking specifically for a Outback XT or a Volvo V50 AWD with a manual transmission. Car is located in Denver metro area.

Title is clean and in hand. Looking for $7,500

1 - 1 of 1 Posts