I am searching for this model tcm.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Mike R.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right you are. I double checked and their darn search engine gave me everything but when I had the vehicle set to 2003 Xterra. Sorry for the tease.
LOL, No problem. I thank you for trying!
I was beginning it think the cheese slid off my cracker looking for it!
It's he-l getting old....der!

·
Registered
03 XE A/T, SC coming soon
940 Posts
What does this one fit anyway? Many of these should be interchangeable. What year engine and with or without VDC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2003 se xterra, with vdc.
I am told by a nissan master tech that this is not interchangeable.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well I would think you’d be able to use the 04 non supercharged w/VDC also even though this would be a different part number. I am also a nissan master mechanic so if you want me to talk to this guy then I’d love to chat

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do have a part number in mind?
At this point, I am willing to try just about anything.
It's been a great vehicle and I would really like to get it back on the road.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I have a few of these laying around but pretty sure the only 9s211 I have is currently in the blackberry.
You should be able to use 9S210, 9S211, or EK805. I couldnt find any difference between 210 and 211 other than production date. The EK is for the 2004 model year which should be the same. The hard part here is the VDC. Not many trucks were equipped with this and the computers use a different protocol to communicate. You could probably get this back on the road using the incorrect computer but you may get VDC lights or engine lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts