Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please excuse me if I am not doing this right, I just joined. On my way home from work today I Cranked my truck and it started Idling around 1500 rpms which was odd, because it never does that. Then I got it out on the road to head home and the transmission started slipping(it has never slipped). I pulled into the gas station to check the fluid and it was fine. So I decided to limp it home. As soon as I pulled out of the gas station the check engine light came on. So I stopped by the auto parts store to check the codes on it. It came up with these codes, C1111, P0732, P0327, P0328. The motor ran fine the entire way, it was just the transmission slipping. I did notice there were some small bubbles on the dip stick when I checked the transmission fluid. I looked up all the codes to find there meaning. My questions is to all of you is has anyone else had these problems, and if so what was the fix to it. It hasn't been serviced in a while and I know I should keep better records but I didn't. right now the truck as 204k on it. Please help, and thank you for your assistance.

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts
Po732 is the only code for the tran . I would drop the pan clean the filter and look in the pan for 2nd gear solenoid spring may have rusted and broke off easy fix . What color is the fluid ??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts